Friday, October 17, 2014

Happy Weekend!


Hooray for Friday!  The rain has finally subsided and given way to an absolutely gorgeous day and {what's supposed to be} an absolutely gorgeous weekend.  I'm at home visiting my mom today and tomorrow will be going to a friend's wedding back in Indianapolis.  We're also planning on hitting up the farmer's market, going to the pumpkin patch, and attending a spooky organ concert in an old church on Sunday night...{muahaha}.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and savor every last drop of autumn!

3 comments:

  1. Your images are gorgeous. Love the plaid blankets on the chairs.


    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo! It's gorgeous here as well. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos, they make me feel all warm and cosy :) I absolutely love the autumn and winter months, maybe even more then summer! I hope you get a good pumpkin :)


    Jenna || Jennafifi.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete