Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Interiors :: An Eclectic Georgian Home


Well hello there!  Sorry for the radio silence over here...to be honest I think I've just now fully recovered from a weekend of girl time, cheese, and maybe just a little too much wine.  But there isn't much better in my book than catching up with an old friend, it's good for the soul!

Today I wanted to share with you the absolutely gorgeous home of designer Lisa Sherry and her husband, photographer Ron Royals.  Recent empty nesters {are they really old enough to have college-aged children?!}, Lisa and Ron weren't planning on relocating or upsizing.  But, over the course of many morning runs, they fell in love with the 6,000 square foot Georgian home which sat vacant for years.  And to be honest, can you blame them?!  More photos below...


Images via Domino Magazine

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful home! I love that office, with all the natural light flooding in. And then that staircase...love the animal hide rug. Such a great post Molly!
    xo Nan
    Simply Elegant Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This home tour is just awesome! Definitely eclectic – full of unexpected details that really make the place unique. I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, gorgeous space.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this home! the bedroom especially is that perfect blend of luxury and carefree. Good find!

    x Lily
    http://whilemyboyfriendsaway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I especially love those cheerful yellow walls in the dining room.


    www.taffetaandtulips.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a good headboard! Hope you're well :) xx


    www.chevronsandeclairs.com

    ReplyDelete