Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

The official countdown to Christmas is in full-swing, and I have already been doing plenty of decking the halls, picking up goodies for friends and family on my Christmas list {Etsy + Anthropologie are two of my favorite places for unique gifts}, listening to and singing holiday tunes, and thumbing through favorite magazines {Bon Appetit especially} looking for new recipes to try.  This weekend we will be heading out to the country to cut down our tree, going to dinner with friends, and attending a few holiday events in the city.  

A few things I love about this season:
SNOW!  What I wouldn't give to have a tiny little house in snow country.
Vintage ornaments and simple, rustic decor.
Having a reason to pull out a very special dress, be it gold sequined or a festive satin {my go-to is this little number which was a incredibly thoughtful gift from my boyfriend last year}.

Images via {1} {2} {3} {4} {5} {6} {7}

2 comments:

  1. pretty picks.. your boyfriend has good taste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holiday season to my favorite elf! Still lovin' the blog...

    ReplyDelete